Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Turning a Purse into Toddler Shoes

I went to the dollar thrift store and picked up this purse for only $1... figured I could do something with it!


The first thing I did was traced a pair of my little girl's shoes!  I doubled up on the fabric using two pieces for eat shoe.



Next, I used a piece of felt to provide some padding and I put it in the middle between both of the pieces of fake leather.



Next, I formed the bow.  Pinching it accordion style works great!  Be sure to sew it into place so you don't lose the form.


Then, I made the straps for the back of the shoe so my daughter's foot doesn't slide.  I used a few long pieces of fake leather from the purse and a piece of elastic so the band could stretch.


Sew the bow onto the piece of fabric.


Sew the pieces and elastic bands in place on the shoes.

6 comments:

  1. play bazaar When blogging, use a font that stands out and is easily readable. When a reader accesses your blog, you need to grab his or her attention, and make him or her interested right away. Provide the image and content that will appeal to the reader. This engages the readers, and they are likely to come back again. play bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  2. satta king
    play bazaar If you plan on storing a lot of music or videos, make sure you get a hard drive that will cover your needs. In general, the more hard drive space that you can get, the better off you are. That is unless you only write emails and surf the web on your desktop. You need the space especially if you shoot video.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice post click heresatta
    nice post click hereSattaking
    nice post click hereSatta king
    nice post click hereSatta Matka
    nice post click hereMatka Result

    ReplyDelete