Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Women's Shirt into a Child's Dress

I found an old shirt of mine and made it into a dress for my daughter.  Sorry the pictures are so blurry.  I took the first few with my phone because my daughter was sleeping at the time and my camera was in the room she was in.

I started with this....




Cut out the pieces of the shirt you would like to use..




Cut out 12 pieces of long strips and braid them together so you have 4 strips.



Sew the two pieces together.


Pin the straps in place.

This is the front..



This is what the back looks like.



Tada!!!!



9 comments:

  1. CRIKEY ... How clever are you? That is amazing. My Mum could learn a lot from you. Thanks for stopping by my blog today. That was so nice of you.. Mum wanted to know if that's your daughter. She said she is a cutie. I think so too. I sure would like to play with her. I LOVE kids. So does my Mum. Especially little girls. We have 3 little girls (grandchildren) and 3 little boys in our family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet dress! Thank you so much for your comment on my blog ...so glad you liked the dollhouse!
    Blessings, Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking.
    Play Bajar

    ReplyDelete
  4. play bazaar Incorporate sharing widgets for social media sites. As you strive to build your readership base, social networking is a perfect way for your readers to share with others. By offering opportunities for your blog to be broadcast to friends and family, you will drive your follower base up drastically. play bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  5. Be sure to check the web prior to shelling out money at a brick and mortar tech store. Often the prices you'll find on the Internet will be a lot less expensive than what you'll see in stores. If you can wait for the additional few days for your desktop, you can save a lot of money.
    play bazaar Satta King

    ReplyDelete